Tuesday 15 September 2009

Japanese Animation



Do you know Hayao Miyazaki? He is the most famous Animation film director in the world. Especially in Japan, many people love his movies. Also, Kohei and I love it. His movies have some subjects such as environmental disruption, a close bond with friends or family, and sometimes war and piece. In addition, he found his film animation campany which call The Ghiburi. I am remenbering that When I was very young, I watched many The Ghiburi movies. these movies were really fantastic and exciting. Moreover, I watched these filmes again recently, that were quite impressive filmes and it make me thinking about environmetntal and war problems. We can enjoy two times his movies like me that a his alse The Ghibri's attractive. If you have a time, I am really encouraging these filmes.

His famous films are The princess Mononoke, NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, and Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Site Info

Text

just Yaser messing around :) Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie